1. New York City > Chicago Suburbs
2. The Talkboy
Also know as the greatest movie prop of all time.
4. Donald Trump’s Epic Cameo
5. The Most Magical Toy Store Ever!
6. Mr. Duncan and His Turtle Doves.
7. Sticky Bandits > Wet Bandits
8. Kevin’s Loving, and Not at All Creepy, Relationship with the Bird Lady
9. The Fact That the Bird Lady Lived in the Attic of Carnegie Hall
BONUS: Brenda Fricker’s maternal instincts were also showcased in Angels in the Outfield as Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s foster mom.
10. The Finest Idiots in New York City
11. Rob Schneider Getting Gum as a Tip
12. Ally Sheedy as the Ticket Agent!
13. “Little Moe with the Gimpy Leg…”
Outwitting the admittedly dim-witted Plaza staff is still more impressive than tricking the pizza delivery guy.
15. Extinguish Head in Kerosine-Filled Toilet > Snow
16. Kevin Goes Sightseeing with a Polaroid Camera
17. Kevin Knocking Buzz Off the Bleachers
18. The Fact that Someone Thought This Was a Human Being…
19. The Cab Drivers Were Terrifying*
Which instilled a fear of cabs, and therefore forcing an entire generation to either walk or learn the subway system.
20. Marv Getting Electrocuted
21. Large Lead Pipe > Paint Cans
22. Christmas at the Plaza
23. John Williams’ typically wonderful beautiful score “Christmas Star.”
24. Pizza + Limo = Heaven
25. This Iconic Line of Dialogue…
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/mjkiebus/25-reasons-why-home-alone-2-is-way-better-than-t-6ygq