If you've seen the film, please rate it at this poll.
If you haven't seen the film but would like to see the result of the poll click here.
Summary: It’s a peaceful day in Japan when a strange fountain of water erupts in the bay, causing panic to spread among government officials. At first, they suspect only volcanic activity, but one young executive dares to wonder if it may be something different… something alive. His worst nightmare comes to life when a massive, gilled monster emerges from the deep and begins tearing through the city, leaving nothing but destruction in its wake. As the government scrambles to save the citizens, a rag-tag team of volunteers cuts through a web of red tape to uncover the monster’s weakness and its mysterious ties to a foreign superpower. But time is not on their side—the greatest catastrophe to ever befall the world is about to evolve right before their very eyes.
Director: Hideaki Anno, Shinji Higuchi
Writer: Hideaki Anno
- Mansai Nomura as Godzilla
- Hiroki Hasegawa as Rando Yaguchi
- Yutaka Takenouchi as Hideki Akasaka
- Satomi Ishihara as Kayoko Ann Patterson
- Ren Ohsugi as Prime Minister Seiji Okochi
- Akira Emoto as Ryuta Azuma
- Kengo Kôra as Yusuke Shimura, Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary
- Mikako Ichikawa as Hiromi Ogashira, Deputy Director of Nature Conservation Bureau
- Jun Kunimura as Integrated Chief of Staff
- Pierre Taki as Saigo, Combat Leader
- Kyûsaku Shimada as Katayama, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Ken Mitsuishi as Kozuka, Governor of Tokyo
- Shingo Tsurumi as Kajima, Joint Staff Deputy
- Kimiko Yo as Reiko Hanamori, Defense Minister
- Takumi Saitô as Ikeda, Tank Captain
- Takashi Fujiki as Tokyo Lieutenant Governor
- Yû Kamio as Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Rotten Tomatoes: 76%
After Credits Scene?: No