Apple’s AirDrop can be useful, dangerous, or hilarious, depending on how you use it.
It can help you send locations and photos to those around you without using their number number, or it can help you completely troll strangers with unwanted memes and photos. The power is literally in your hands.
We’ve found some unlucky (or lucky, depending on how you look at it) people that have received a few unusual photos in their AirDrop, and the result is something truly special.
Let this be a lesson — leave your AirDrop on and prepare for some pretty weird things to happen.
1. You may get some museum pics, while you’re still at the museum.
2. Or some unusual animal photos.
3. A collection of seemingly unrelated memes are always a possibility.
4. Definitely prepare for some Nicholas Cage-level trolling.
5. Dog photos will arrive, and you will happily accept.
6. In fact, you might not regret accepting any pics that come your way.
7. Just don’t use your phone at the movies. Someone WILL call you out, even through AirDrop.
8. You’ll get some information you never knew you needed.
9. Like Nicholas Cage, The Rock is always great for trolling.
10. Or Reba eating a corndog.
11. Most AirDrop trolling will come as a complete surprise to you.
12. Nowhere is safe.
13. But AirDrop could get you out of a jam.
14. Or not.
15. But always be open to the possibility of making new friends.
16. Maybe you can lend a hand.
Read more: http://mashable.com/